Due to overwhelming customer request, We are pleased to announce the Mining Rigs Australia Maintenance Plan.
What does this include?
- We will update you regularly on the most profitable coin for your Mining Rigs Australia rig. As an example Ethereum for 1080TI using the ETHlargement Pill modification.
- Access to a members only Facebook group. This will include details around specials, tweaks and updates exclusive to maintenance members.
- Discounts / Promotions and specials notified first to our Facebook Group and Email List. This may include supplier discounts, promotions and upgrades. 10% discount on remote support services included
- We will do three manual checks a month on your account (SimpleMining). We will check to ensure that your rig has been functioning properly, and that there has been no issues eg heating etc.
- Members Priority Support for warranty issues via our helpdesk and a 10% discount on remote support
- We will manually change your mining pool and switch your mining to the most profitable coin based on your hardware configuration – Up to 3 times per month.
The cost for this service is $30* per month and an additional $5 per rig that is maintained within this service.
For more info or to sign up for this service contact us today.
* Maintenance requires login credentials to your SimpleMining account. These credentials will be stored in a secure vault using bank level encryption to ensure privacy and details are maintained. The minimum term for the maintenance plan is 6 months and requires payment in six month blocks via bank transfer in advance.
- Rigs Online – Check Status of Rigs
- Rig Reboots – Check Amount of Rig Reboots
- GPUS Online – Check Purchased vs GPUS currently Online
- Temperature Check – Check Current Temperature
- Mining Errors – Check SMOS Terminal for Errors including connection errors
- Software Versions – Check Updates for Software Versions and update as required
- Mining Pool Configuration – Check Pool Configuration
- Mining Pool Output – Verify Connection to Mining Pool
- Mining Pool Status – Verify Mining Pool Status
- Mining Pool Address – Check Mining Pool Reporting Address
- Check SMOS Balance – Check Credit for SMOS (Active Subscription & Balance – Days)
- Confirm Wallet Address – Check Correct Details
- Mining Pool Change – eg Change to NanoPool, SparkPool etc
- Algorithm Change – eg Change to Ethereum, Zcash
ETH – Total Speed: 394.056 Mh/s, Total Shares: 0, Rejected: 0, Time: 00:00
ETH: GPU0 49.228 Mh/s, GPU1 49.298 Mh/s, GPU2 49.099 Mh/s, GPU3 49.168 Mh/s, GPU4 49.189 Mh/s, GPU5 49.329 Mh/s, GPU6 49.269 Mh/s, GPU7 49.475 Mh/s
ETH: 08/10/18-01:56:31 – SHARE FOUND – (GPU 2)
ETH: Share accepted (266 ms)!