- On July 19, 2018
Due to overwhelming customer request, We are pleased to announce the Mining Rigs Australia Maintenance Subscription.
What does this include?
|MRA Maintenance Subscription|
|Updates on Most Profitable Coin||Yes|
|Exclusive Access to MRA Support Faceb00k Group||Yes|
|First to Know – Hardware & Specials||Yes|
|Mining Rig Maintenance and Support||3 Standard Checks Per Month|
|Priority Support – 10% Discount on Remote Support||Yes|
|Most Profitable Coin Switch & Mining Pool Adjustment||Up to 3 Per Month|
|Monthly Cost (One Rig)||$30 inc GST per month|
|Additional Rig||$5 inc GST Per Month|
- Updates on Most Profitable Coin – We will update you regular on the most profitable coin for your Mining Rigs Australia rig. As an example Ethereum for 1080TI using the ETHlargement Pill modification.
- Exclusive Access to MRA Support Facebook Group – Access to a members only facebook group. This will include details around specials, tweaks and updates exclusive to maintenance members.
- First to Know – Hardware & Specials – Discounts / Promotions and specials notified first to our Facebook Group and Email List. This may include supplier discounts, promotions and upgrades. 10% discount on remote support services included.
- Mining Rigs Maintenance and Support* – We will do three manual checks a month on your account (SimpleMining). We will check to ensure that your rig has been functioning properly, and that there has been no issues eg heating etc.
- Priority Support – Members Priority support for warranty issues via our helpdesk.
- Most Profitable Coin Switch & Mining Pool Adjustment* – We will manually change your mining pool and switch your mining to the most profitable coin based on your hardware configuration – Up to 3 times per month.
The cost for this service is $30 per month and an additional $5 per rig that is maintained within this service.
For more info or to sign up for this service contact us today.
* Maintenance requires login credentials to your SimpleMining account. These credentials will be stored in a secure vault using bank level encryption to ensure privacy and details are maintained.