- On June 13, 2018
So what is “OhGodAnETHlargementPill“?
This is a tool created by a company called OhGodACompany which does some amazing modifications / tweaks to GPU’s running GDDR5X memory specifically the Nvidia GTX 1080 and GTX 1080TI. It also works purely on Ethash based algorithms namely Ethereum Mining. This previously worked on Microsoft Windows only.
This tool through tweaks to GDDR5X memory allows you to get close to 50Mh/s per GPU on a GTX1080TI. (Most tests hover around the 47Mh/s) mark.
A good example is a standard configuration using SimpleMining tweaked for say a 12 x 1080TI GPU rig would get on average around 420Mh/s. With the OhGodAnETHlargementPill modification we are now seeing reports of close to an insane 600Mh/s!
Why are we bring this up?
With the latest SimpleMining Update v3035 this is now added and can be activated:
Update dashboard v3035
– added miner ccminer-tpruvot-v2.2.6-cuda8.0
– added miner xmr-stak-v2.4.5
– you can now ENABLE OhGodAnETHlargementPill in global options in dashboard (will work only on GTX 1080 and 1080TI)
– added decimal xx.x % values in vote poll
– server optimization regarding session/cookies
* There may be some tweaking of your overclock settings which may be required. Mining Rigs Australia can do the modifications and adjustments as required for a nominal fee. You can log a support request here – Mining Rigs Australia Upgrade Request
If you are Mining Ethereum and using the GTX1080 and GTX1080TI then this should be looked at and implemented.