- On January 16, 2018
And another contender has entered the realm of cloud mining, and with open ended Bitcoin (SHA-256) contracts!
Today we bring you CCG Mining
CCG Mining was founded in 2016 and have offices in Poland, Great Britain, Russia, Latvia and the Czech Republic.
There goal has been to build the highest computing hashing power in Europe and thus has brought to the table a variety of contracts available.
They currently have two data centres in Warsaw and Gdansk in Poland.
They offer the ability to:
- Purchase prebuild (hosted) miners using the latest cards capable of mining ETH, Groestl, Equihash, LBRY, Blake(2b) and Pascal.
- Cloud Mining Contracts starting at $19.99 USD per 50GH/s for a lifetime SHA-256 (Bitcoin) contract with a 0.00038 USD per GH’s maintenance fee (24 hours)
- 2 Year ETH, Zcash, Monero, Litecoin and LBRY contracts with ZERO maintenance fees
- 1 Year Dash Contracts with ZERO maintenance fees
- VIP Packages which allow custom made packages for large investors including new mining data centres and modernisation of current mining centres, development of ICO projects and building high performance distributed mining rigs.
There is even a handy calculator which works out your Profit based on active contracts.
For more information head over to CCG Mining
We would recommend signing up for a SHA-256 Bitcoin Contract as an open ended contract will provide you with a lifetime of earnings providing Bitcoin Mining is profitable.