- On January 11, 2018
We have just been informed that there are EXTREMELY limited stock of Mining Rig hardware in Australia at the moment, and due to this some of the suppliers are putting minimum purchase requirements on hardware in order to get your order even considered. We are talking one motherboard, CPU, HDD with the purchase of one GPU.
Not only that we constantly get people checking for component pricing in which by the time we get off the phone the hardware is already gone or there has been a price variation of <20%.
Therefore as of now the following is in place:
- Orders will need to be confirmed, invoiced and paid for immediately in order to secure stock. We currently accept bank transfer or credit card as payment.
- Lead time on average is from 2 weeks to 30 days depending on hardware and availability.
- Motherboards such as the Asus B250 are also in worldwide shortage and very hard to come by.
We are offering 3 builds moving forward:
Each consist of the most available and industry recognised components such as Asus, Gigabyte, Corsair, Sapphire, Intel and Kingston
- Memory 4GB
- 6 x PCI Express Risers
- 6 x GPU’s
- 1200W minimum power supply unit
- Rig Frame / Chassis
- 120GB SSD or 32GB USB
- Molex Connectors, Cable Ties + Cable Adaptors
- 4 x 120mm fans / equivelant
- Mining software
RX580 Build Email for Price & Availability
GTX1060 Build Email for Price & Availability
GTX1070 Build Email for Price & Availability
GTX1080 Build Email for Price & Availability