Please open your unit and check to see if ALL fans are running correctly. If a FAN is not running either on the GPU or on the server fan rails please notify us immediately. Cards are capable of running up to 80 degrees, however should be kept under this for longevity. It is recommended that the ROOM that your rig is located does not have an ambient temperature greater than 40 degrees celsius to ensure that the rig runs optimally.
Please turn off your RIG at the power for 15 mins and power on. This should download the current configuration from SMOS and re-apply for to your rig.
SMOS not mining could be based on a few scenarios:
- You have not paid the $2 fee to update your balance for the cost per month. Please refer to your userguide or SMOS support for instructions.
- You have made modifications to your Rig Group or Mining Software that has caused the Rig to be in a "defunct" state. Please restore the original configuration provided by MRA when purchased.
If you have just received your RIG and are noticing that GPU's are not mining please ensure that you follow the process outlined in the installation & configuration documentation. Before Powering On Please open your rig and check ALL Connections. As components or cables can get dislodged and become disconnected in transit. • Open case and ensure all cables are plugged in and secure. This can be done by removing the two black screws on the front fan fascia and the two screws on each side of the lid. The lid will then slide off. If you have a open air rig. It is simply by viewing all cables and connections. • Push blue cables into motherboard and ensure that blue cables are connected correctly to the bottom of the GPU (risers) You will need to perform this troubleshooting IF you have also moved your rig from one location to another.
- Request a Quote - http://bit.ly/2sEwzvb this will enable us to get an understanding of budget, what you wish to mine and allow us to respond in line with budget and expectations.
- Check your email! We will send an email with the relevant information. Ensure you check your spam folders.
- If you have ANY questions call us our number is (02) 8005 8622 we can go over the quote and any questions you have.
- Once you are satisfied with the quote we will convert this to an invoice. The invoice is payable within 24 hours. This is due to price fluctuations daily with hardware. Once payment has been confirmed we then order all your hardware with Australian suppliers.
- Your hardware arrives to us usually next business day following payment. We only order equipment which is IN STOCK at our suppliers, or advise accordingly during the quoting process of ETA of hardware.
- We then start the installation & configuration process of your Mining Rig. This usually takes a day to complete.
- Your Mining Rig is then bench tested for around 4 days to ensure that all hardware is performing correctly. If not we replace the hardware, or make further configuration changes to ensure that your machine is running optimally.
- We pack up your Mining Rig ready for shipment and organise a courier to deliver your Mining Rig directly to your door.
- We email you an install guide and documentation on your new Mining Rig. This goes into detail around the configuration and also the software used. It also allows you to understand the Mining Rig and how it works before you receive it.
- Once your Mining Rig arrives we schedule a call with you 30-60 minutes which goes into detail around the software, what to look out for, configuration, and changing currencies. We also configure your wallets, and anything else for you. This is the perfect time to ask as many questions as you like.
- You then start MINING!
We NEVER price match. The reason is also simple. Our hardware is most likely (90%+) different to our competitors. We use the latest GPU’s from Australian suppliers, and the latest components. The web price listed at a competitor is most likely either old stock,not the final price you will end up paying for the hardware, or has been imported from China , affecting things such as warranty. We also add additional value unlike our competitors. This includes:
- Installation & Configuration
- Documentation & User Guide
- Up to one hour of remote initial guidance and Q&A session
- Australian Warranty – All hardware is purchased in Australia, and is backed by FULL Australian warranty and support.
We are often asked why don’t you have an online store like some of our competitors? The answer is simple. Pricing varies EVERY DAY so does AVAILABILITY. When our customer’s wish to order a mining rig from us we want to ensure that you get the latest versions of the hardware, not stock that has been sitting around for months (with warranty expiring). We also want to ensure that we are able to pick and choose hardware based on the client’s requirements. A good example is a client the other day wanted to mine a particular coin and the only way to mine the most profitable method was an 11GB 1080TI card. We could only get these at a premium price. Something that again changes daily, as with available quantities. We can and will ensure that the rig you purchased is in stock and is the latest components. The pricing that we give is you is current and valid for 24 hours only. A good example is a client ordered some hardware on Monday (invoiced) and Today that same configuration has gone up some $50 per GPU. This would mean that we would need to update our website multiple times a day with configurations and availability something unfortunately we don’t have the time for.
What makes Mining Rigs Australia different to other Mining Rigs Retailers?
1. We don’t claim to have items “in stock” when we don’t. Most other suppliers claim to have stock but in fact you will be waiting several weeks for hardware to come in, and then be configured. We order daily on demand for our clients to ensure that you have the latest builds / versions and stock from our suppliers.
2. We don’t import from China. We are conscious that you are in Australia and deserve every right as a consumer to Australian backed and warranted hardware. All our hardware is purchased directly from Australian Suppliers backed with Australian Warranty and Australian support.
3. Our bench testing and installation procedure is second to none. Our systems are built carefully and tested thoroughly before sending to our clients. We test against overheating, faulty cards, configuration issues, and then provide a system that we can guarantee works when you receive it.
4. We offer guaranteed after sales service. To all our clients we offer a 30-60 minute screen sharing session to ensure that you understand how your system works, how to change mining software and pools and how to check your hardware for possible problems. We actually care that you get the utmost experience out of your purchase, so spend that extra time with all our clients. We simply do not wipe you as a customer after you purchase our hardware.
5. We have been in the industry over 22 years, so understand what our clients want and expect and are ethical. We would rather tell you the truth rather than be dishonest to get a sale. We have not been around 5 minutes and believe that client loyalty and integrity is key to any relationship.
Please read our Disclaimer before considering to get involved in Cryptocurrency. It is important that you understand the market and its risks before considering a substantial purchase such as a Mining Rig
Simple. Work out the output of the unit you are looking at purchasing. Let's use a 6 card GPU that mines at 31 Mh's per card as an example. This would be 186 Mh's. These cards are also setup to mine Ethereum.
- Head over to Cryptocompare and load up the Mining Calculator. This allows you to calculate the current rate at the current Ethereum value and difficulty rating.
- Enter the electricity usage eg 110w per card x 6 (Let's presume 660w)
- Enter your electricity costs at your current provider rate (Let's presume 0.33c per KWh)
- Your profit per month will be generated at the current value. This takes into consideration all electricity costs as well.
Unfortunately not. Due to electricity costs, plus the cost of real estate in Australia it is not feasible to do this at a cost that is comparable to the cloud mining companies. If you are after this we highly recommend looking into Cloud Mining
A typical 6 card GPU miner will use around 110w per card and cost you around $150 per month in electricity costs presuming the electricity costs is around 33c per KWh.
- The GPU miners also require power to run the CPU, Motherboard, Memory and functions of the system it is built on. We typically build them with a 1200w power supply.
- The Antminer s9 ASIC miners use on average 1200w of electricity running at 100%.
The average GPU is configured to mine Ethereum at around 31Mh/s. per card. If you are looking at multiple cards eg a 6 card rig then multiply this x 6 = 186Mh/s
Due to hardware changing at a rapid rate as well as constant pricing and availability fluctuations we do not keep stock of hardware other than for existing orders However if you are after something in particular we may be able to get it for you. Pricing will vary depending on availability and buying conditions. For most orders if you require something and we can get it in immediate payment will be required.
Please note we are not a FREE consulting organisation. Whilst we are more than happy to discuss our views on Cryptocurrency we encourage you to do your own research. We have provided guides, downloads and videos to provide you with advice to the best of our abilities. If you would like us to provide you with further information other than our guides this is chargeable at the rate of $175 ex GST an hour billed in 30 min blocks.
Pricing varies depending on many factors including:
- Brand and model of hardware including GPU, Motherboard, RAM etc.
- Availability of hardware
- Supply & Demand
- Ability to purchase 6,8,10 or 12 GPU's at one time.
- Size (capacity of hardware used) eg 4GB / 8GB GPU's.
- USB 32GB or HDD
- Installation & Configuration
We can be contacted either by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone on 02 8005 8622. Due to how busy we often are, it is sometimes better to email or use the contact form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Mining Rigs Australia is based in South Western Sydney
Yes. Mining Rigs Australia can supply parts required to build mining rigs. We also ship to all over Australia, and all items are covered by manufacturers warranty. Through our supplier networks we are also able to supply multiple units eg 6 x and 12 x GPU's as required by our customers
- Warranty is for a period of 12 months from date of purchase for GPU custom built systems and 3 months for ASIC mining systems
- For GPU built systems warranty is component based eg GPU, Motherboard, CPU, RAM etc.
- For GPU built systems warranty is back to base and the faulty component is required to be sent back to Mining Rigs Australia at your cost. Upon repair / warranty replacement the replaced component will be sent to the customer at our cost.
- For GPU built system failures that require software installation and configuration this is considered a new install and will be charged at our normal support rate.
- ASIC based systems are required to be sent back to the manufacturer at your cost.
The mining rigs come with 12 months manufacturers warranty subject to the hardware manufacturers terms and conditions.